Erectile dysfunction is the most common sexual condition in men. Affecting at least 150 million people worldwide, the inability to achieve and maintain an erection has been linked to neurogenic, psychogenic, hormonal, and drug-induced factors (1).
But more than the causes, the rise in different treatments makes erectile dysfunction a much talked about the subject over the last few years.
For starters, there was Viagra, the wonder drug released in 1998 and became the primary treatment for erectile dysfunction (2). Then, Tadalafil came to prominence as the drug that lasted longer than Viagra.
However, aside from conventional treatments like penis pumps, injections, and surgeries, alternative treatments also became a hit among men who can't afford to buy expensive medications or are just too embarrassed to take their condition to a medical practitioner.
But when it comes to prevention, are there crystals that prevent erectile dysfunction?
According to psychics, there are crystals to help prevent and treat erectile dysfunction. Since the condition can be caused by psychological factors like stress, anxiety, and depression, the use of gems and crystals combined with medico-psychotherapy can help address the symptoms of erectile dysfunction or prevent it altogether.
Some of the crystals that prevent erectile dysfunction or treat its symptoms include:
- Red coral, Carnelian: Increases blood flow to the penis to help with erection
- Sodalite, Topaz, Rhodonite: Addresses general impotence
- Diamond, Fire Opal, White Sapphire: Treats defective sex glands
- Red Jasper, Aventurine: Helps prolong erection
- Sunstone, Opal, Ruby: Addresses mental instability
- Morganite, Peridot, Pearl: Treats hypertension
- Dark Opal, Watermelon Tourmaline: Treats sexual depression
But while these crystals are believed to help with erectile dysfunction, experts still suggest following the proper medical process in diagnosing and treating the condition.
Aside from taking oral medications, it's also crucial to embrace lifestyle changes that address underlying conditions that may be causing the difficulty in getting an erection (3).
This should include:
- Quit smoking. Men who smoke have been proven to have a higher risk of getting erectile dysfunction (4).
- Embrace a healthy diet. A poor diet will lead to erectile dysfunction and many other medical issues like diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension, which are also known predisposing factors for erectile dysfunction. Eating well-balanced meals low in fats and sugar can help improve the condition's symptoms.
- Exercise regularly. Squeezing in at least 30 minutes of exercise to your daily routine can help improve your circulation, thus allowing you to get better erections.
At the end of the day, whether you're using crystals that prevent erectile dysfunction or going for more conventional treatments, it's all about finding out what works best for your condition.